Top Work PlaceMSI NAMED TOP WORK PLACES! READ MORE

EXPLORE EXCITING CAREERS AT MSI

YOUR FUTURE BEGINS NOW!

VIEW OPEN POSITIONS Watch Video

WHY MSI?

BECAUSE WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.

We aren’t what you'd expect from an international company. At MSI, we're guided by the principle that our employees are our greatest asset. To that end, we value uniqueness and celebrate diversity. All the while, we respect that you r family comes first. Find your future at MSI.

icon

OUR
COMMITMENT

MSI is committed to our employees. We understand that each one plays an important role within the company. We nurture our employees by investing in their personal development & growth and by encouraging creativity & innovation.

icon

WHY YOU’LL LOVE MSI

We’re more than a place to work. We’re family-built and family-run, that means we make relationship-building a priority. Join MSI and it won’t be long before you meet new friends, find a mentor, or realize your team feels just like a second family. Let’s grow together.

icon

OUR CULTURE

At MSI we go the extra mile to communicate our goals and vision to all our team members in a way that fosters trust and unity. If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, results-oriented environment that values teamwork, innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you.

TEAMS AT MSI

WE PROUDLY OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS SEVERAL DIVERSE TEAMS

CHOOSE YOUR DREAM TEAM

Ultimate job satisfaction starts with finding your dream team. Begin your search by clicking the team that best matches your skills and interests to discover current career opportunities. Good things await!

Product Procurement
PRODUCT PROCUREMENT
SALES
SALES SUPPORT
ANALYTICS
ANALYTICS
CUSTOMER SUPPORT
CUSTOMER SUPPORT
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
INTERNAL LOGISTICS
INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
INTERNAL AUDITS
INTERNAL AUDIT
ACCOUNTING
ACCOUNTING
HUMAN RESOURCES
HUMAN RESOURCE
INVENTORY TRANSFER
INVENTORY TRANSFER

Product Procurement

Accounting is the systematic process of recording, analyzing, summarizing and reporting financial transactions comprehensively.



OUR BENEFITS

DESIGNED WITH YOUR HEALTH, WELLNESS & FUTURE IN MIND

We provide our employees with generous benefits that feature programs like employee healthcare, Employee Assistance Programs, life insurance, a wellness program and a charity matching program.

HEALTHCARE

HEALTHCARE

Medical/Health Insurance is provided to our employees and also their immediate dependents (spouse and 2 kids) this is applicable from their date of joining

TEAM BUILDING EVENTS

TEAM BUILDING EVENTS

Employee day out/Employee appreciation day is organized by MSI. The employee can accompained with his/her family(spouse and 2 kids). The venue would be any resorts or amusement parks and so on. There are games organised by a group of employees every quater. We also have competitions such as TT and Cricket tournament every year. There are prizes distributed to the winning teams.

HEALTH CARE FOR PARENTS

HEALTH CARE FOR PARENTS

Medical insurance can be opted for parents where MSI will contribute 80% and employee will be required to contribute the remaining 20%.

EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM

EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM

Your're not alone. Get access to personal resources and monetary solutions when difficult situations arise. (based on your seniority and eligibility)

LIFE INSURANCE

LIFE INSURANCE

Once an employee completes the probationary period, they are eligible for level term policy(Life Insurance Benefits).This benefits where the nominee receives certain amount based on employee designation and CTC.

TRAVEL ON WORK TO THE US BRANCH

VISIT TO THE HEADQUARTERS,USA

Employees get an opportunity to travel to the US branches. The employee visits US and gets trained on the process handled and also the work culture

CHARITY MATCH PROGRAM

CHARITY MATCH PROGRAM

We encourage and support participation in our communities. MSI will match your charitable contribution dollar-for-dollar up to $5000 per year

WELLNESS PROGRAM

WELLNESS PROGRAM

We care about your health and well-being. Our Wellness Program includes a biometric screening and Health Risk Assessment

LEAVE REIMBURSEMENT

LEAVE REIMBURSEMENT

Employee's unutilized leaves will be en-cashed during end of financial year.

icon

TECHNICAL HELP

Having problems uploading your application materials? We’re ready to help – e-mail us with your technical questions.Thanks for considering MSI for your career!