AT MSI WE BELIEVE OUR COMPANY’S SUCCESS COMES DOWN TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR PEOPLE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS!
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, and wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 25 distribution centers across the United States and Canada.For detail visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork, innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education, customer service, knowledge based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last ten years, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long term career and upward mobility.
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “Accounting Associate” within our business operations in Bangalore, India. There are several openings in the Sales, Purchase, Imports and Accounting Departments.
1. Accounts Receivable tasks.
2. Reconciling Bank book with MSI Books, Reconciling Customer Books with MSI Books.
3. Creating deposits - Cash, Credit Card, Checks and Wire transactions using ERP software.
4. Application of Cash Receipts to Customer Accounts
5. Processing AR & SO credits – Generating Credit memo’s in customer account when customer return the material.
6. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
1. Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline with overall 1-3 years of work experience.
2. Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through analytical thinking.
3. Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
4. Excellent communication skills with good command over English language (verbal & written).
5. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.