AT MSI WE BELIEVE OUR COMPANY’S SUCCESS COMES DOWN TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR PEOPLE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS!
About MSI SERVICES PVT LTD
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 34+ distribution centers across the United States and Canada. For detail visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork,innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education,customer service, knowledge based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last tenyears, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long term career and upward mobility.
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - Customer Service Representativewithin our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1. Home Depot Store enquiry support.
2. HD SlabWarranty help-line.
3. Special Order Sales Operations and Services.
4. NFM Store enquiry support.
5. Answering web based customer queries.
6. Email Marketing
7. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelors / Master Degree with a minimum of 1 – 4years of experience in INTERNATIONAL VOICE PROCESS,specialization in the Order Management is preferred.
2. Should be a fast learner.
3. The candidate should have relationship management skills since the job will involve liasoning withcustomers and US stakeholders.
4. The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more and be flexible.
5. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all levelsof employees and management
6. The candidate should have excellent PC skills and should be well versed with Microsoft Products like Excel,Word and Access (optional).
7. This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
8. Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem solving skills
9. Strong attention to details and Good follow up skills.
10. Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal supervision and assumes accountability for issues until final resolution.
11. Flexible to night shifts is mandatory. (9.00pm to 6.00am)