MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “Project Coordinator” within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
• IT Project Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of one or more projects proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes, and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a program
• Will be responsible for oversite of risks and over all schedule of various projects within the program.
• Will work closely with Project Management Office to align and prioritize his projects with strategy programs.
• IT Project coordinator will need to communicate effectively with a wide range of project stakeholders and partners, ranging from Engineers to Senior Executives and external Third Parties
• Experience in managing any large IT modernization program including cloud technology, APIs, Data migration etc
• Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
• Strong people skills and broad experience in managing large, distributed teams in different work streams
• Good stakeholder management experience, including communication, facilitating, project governance, change management and benefits analysis
• Meticulous attention to detail & Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• PMP or Project Management Certification
• Exposure to managing diverse global team is desired.
• Exposure to Agile Methodologies & DevOps
• Exposure to cloud technology
Candidates ideally would possess 3+ years experience in an IT Project Management role including significant experience managing medium to large projects and multiple, concurrent projects.
Experience in Stake-holder management & decision making skill.
Technical Skills - AGILE/ JIRA/DevOps. Knowledge on "As Is","Should Be" & "Could Be analysis". Experience in handling end-to-end project implementation.