About MSI SERVICES PVT LTD
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 25 distribution centers across the United States and Canada. For detail visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork, innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education, customer service, knowledge based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last ten years, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long term career and upward mobility.
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring for the role of “Associate US Recruiter II” for our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Recruit professionals in various departments (Warehouse/Accounts/IT/SCM)
· Conduct Internet search and job posting using tools and techniques like job boards, social media, X-Ray search and Boolean search.
· Co-ordinate and collaborate with stakeholders to understand and qualify the requirements in terms of skills and hierarchy level (expert/intermediate/Senior/Mid/Junior, etc.)
· Conduct the preliminary phone interviews along with the shortlisting of the candidates for the further rounds with the hiring managers.
· Schedule and co-ordinate the in-person / telephonic (onsite/phone) interviews between candidate and hiring managers.
· Contribute to expand and filter the pre-existing database of candidates.
· Extensive search on Internet sites for job postings.
· Involved in active submissions of candidates
· Responsible to understand and analyze the requirements in different domain categories.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 1 to 3 years of experience in US Recruitment.
• Must be comfortable working in the US shift timings (9PM to 6AM).
• Effectively recruited Professionals in a time-sensitive environment.
• Good proficiency and knowledge in recruiting techniques such as job boards (Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder etc.), internet search, cold calling, referrals, networking, and other strategies.
• Qualified candidates for appropriate positions through rigorous sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
• Scheduled and coordinated the interview process, performed reference checks and negotiated terms and rates.