MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of - “Operations Analyst” with in our business operations in Bangalore, India.
· Generate periodical reports and Metrics based on available applications in an efficient, timely,
complete and accurate manner.
· Support warehouse operations activities by analyzing and presenting the information to
management through reports and summaries.
· Respond effectively to ad hoc requests from Operations Managers and leaders by generating easy to interpret reports.
· Proactively identify issues and changes and adapt reports and analysis accordingly.
· Continue to evolve and adapt reporting systems and processes, take advantage of automation.
· Attend appropriate meeting with stakeholders to discuss requirements.
· Be an effective Team Player, support colleagues and share knowledge and experience.
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Graduate / postgraduate in any discipline with overall 1-4 years of work experience in Operations or Supply Chain Management.
· Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through analytical thinking.
· Excellent knowledge of Advanced MS Excel tools is a must for reporting and analysis.
· Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
· Excellent communication skills with good command over English language (verbal & written).
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Flexible to work in shifts.