About MSI SERVICES PVT LTD
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 34+distribution centers across the United States and Canada. For detail visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork,innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education,customer service, knowledge based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last tenyears, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long term career and upward mobility.
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “Associate – Order Management” within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Associate – Order Management
1. Processing Sales Orders for company's sales divisions
2. Developing documentation related to support.
3. Planning inventory control.
4. Arranging distribution products.
5. Solving problems in cases of return of products.
6. Places orders, processes return requests and enters credits.
7. Handles customer inquiries in the areas of product information, ordering procedures, special order information and pricing, quote information, problems, returns, shipping.
8. Communicate to customers on orders status, any delays or problems with their requests.
9. Serve as liaison with third-party delivery service to coordinate deliveries and resolve problems.
10. Provide information and assistance as needed to inventory and warehouse personnel to allow for expeditious processing of damaged and defective merchandise.
11. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelors / Master Degree with a minimum of 1-4years of experience in international process,specialization in the Order Management is preferred.
2. Should be a fast learner.
3. The candidate should have relationship management skills since the job will involve liasoning with customers and US stakeholders.
4. The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more and be flexible.
5. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all levels of employees and management
6. The candidate should have excellent PC skills and should be well versed with Microsoft Products like Excel,Word and Access (optional).
7. This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
8. Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem solving skills.
9. Good follow up skills and Strong attention to detail.
10. Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal supervisionand assumes accountability for issues until final resolution.
11. Flexible to night shifts is mandatory. (9.00pm to 6.00am)