MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “Associate” within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Job Roles and Responsibilities-
Accounts Receivable tasks.
· Reconciling Bank book with MSI Books, Reconciling Customer Books with MSI Books.
· Creating deposits - Cash, Credit Card, Checks and Wire transactions using ERP software.
· Application of Cash Receipts to Customer Accounts
· Processing AR & SO credits – Generating Credit memo’s in customer account when customer return the material
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
· Follow up on aging balance of customer which is past due.
· Making calls to customers for payments and solving their queries
· Follow up on Credits to be issued.
· Creating Customer Accounts and verifying their details.
· Verification of Resale Certificate.
· Issuing sales tax credits after verification of Resale certificate.
· Verification of credit application with state websites.
· Making calls to customers and references on daily basis.
· Prepare aging reports for Branches
Desired Candidate Profile
· Graduate / Post graduate in any discipline with overall 1-3 years of work experience.
· Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through analytical thinking.
· Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
· Excellent communication skills with good command over English language (verbal & written).
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment